Strengthen Skills With Virtual Patients
VirtualChiro Clinician provides students with a set of clinical cases, allowing them to perform an interview and virtual physical examination, order and interpret lab tests, sort through competing diagnoses, and develop medical problem lists. The case content has been developed by chiropractors with optimal chiropractic instruction in mind. Students may then choose specific chiropractic interventions to offer the patient.
Student progress is recorded, and VirtualChiro Clinician includes sophisticated scoring tools that instructors can use to measure and improve their students’ clinical reasoning skills.
Watch a brief introduction to see how
DxR VirtualChiro can help your students develop critical thinking skills.
Features for Faculty
- Case authoring tools (modify or create new cases)
- Detailed scoring and comparison to peers
- Customization of case flow and scoring
- Question authoring tool
- Online backup and secure access for student results
Features for Students
- Cross-platform and tablet compatibility
- Realistic exams and labs, including video and audio
- Over 650 available diagnostic studies
- Expert discussions of important clinical points
- Detailed feedback on performance